Find Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine, Floor Deck Tile Forming Machine, Steel Deck Roll Former on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine > 75mm High Floor Deck Forming Machine

75mm High Floor Deck Forming Machine

Basic Info

Model No.:  75-915

Product Description

Model NO.: 75-915 Condition: New Transmission Method: Machinery Product: Tile Tolerance: 0.5mm Processing: CNC Lath Color: as You Require Trademark: JINCHENGXIN Origin: China Certification: CE, ISO, ISO9001: 2000 Usage: Floor Method: Hydraulic Pressure Automation: Automatic Type: Tile Making Machine Brick Raw Material: Metal Size: 8m*1.2m*1.5m Specification: ISO9001 HS Code: 8404101000 75mm high Floor Deck Forming Machine 

Our Production

1.Brief Description
This machine is used to produce floor panels, the raw material is glazed steel coils, or galvanized steel coils. It imitates the classical Chinese floor tiles, but much more cheaper and stronger than glazed ceremic tiles.

2.Production Flow of Colored Steel Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine

Uncoiling-Material Feeding into Roll Forming Machine-Roll Forming Length Measuring-Automatic Cutting Products- Receiving

1) Manual Uncoiler
 The bearing weight is usually 5 tons.We can provide bigger ones according
 to customers' actual needs.This uncoiler is used to uncoiling the raw material coils.
2) Material Feeding Platform
The coil after uncoiling will go into the roll forming body throught this device.It can keep the plate well-leveled.
3) roll forming machine
The flat sheet will be formed many defferent patterns after roll forming.Each model has it own design of rollers.
4)Automatic cutting 
After making the step,the sheet will be cut automatically according to the setted length.The system includes computer control cabinet,encoder,hydraulic station,step-forming device and cutting device.
5)Products Receiving Tables
They are used to receive the finished products.


Our Service

  We have professional team to make different kinds of roll forming machines for our customers, from designing, processing,assembling, debugging, delivery.

Spare parts

We can send our technicians to customer's factory for installation, and teach customer's workers how to use the machines. If there is any problems happened to the machine, we will provide solution at once. Hope we could establish win-win business relations in the soon future!

 Andwe provide the technical support for whole life.Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.
 When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.
But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $150/days

Technical parameters:

1 Name of commodity & specification 75mm high Floor Deck Forming Machine 
2 Main motor power 11.5kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 4kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 450mm H-Beam or 350mm
8 Backboard Thickness 18mm
9 Chain Size 1.5inch
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 1.2mm 2
12 Feeding Width 1250mm
13 Effective width 915mm
14 Productivity 0-2m/min
15 Roll Station 32roll steps(according to different design)
16 Roller Diameter 90mm(depend on different design)
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 15000×1200×1500mm
21 Total Weight 10.0T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table

24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)

27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

Contact us if you need more details on Floor Deck Roll Making Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Floor Deck Tile Forming Machine、Africa Type Aluminum Sheet Roll Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine

Premium Related Products