Find Purline Forming Machine, Purlin Roll Forming Machine, C Purlin Roll Making Machine on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Purline Forming Machine > Metal Gutter Profile Forming Machine

Metal Gutter Profile Forming Machine

Basic Info

Model No.:  135

Product Description

Model NO.: 135 Certification: CE, SGS, GS, ISO9001 Condition: New Automatic Grade: Automatic Automation: Automatic Type: Tile Making Machine Product: Purline Specification: ISO9001 HS Code: 8404101000 Warranty: 2 Years Customized: Customized Control Type: CNC Method: Hydraulic Pressure Tolerance: 0.5mm Processing: CNC Lathe Processing Trademark: JCX Origin: China Metal Gutter Profile Forming Machine
Technical parameters:  
 
1 Name of commodity & specification Metal Gutter Profile Forming Machine  
2 Main motor power 5.5kw, 3 phase  
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw  
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa  
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)  
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter  
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam or 350mm  
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm  
9 Chain Size 20mm  
10 Feeding Material color steel coils  
11 Feeding Thickness 2-2.5mm  
12 Feeding Width 500mm  
13 Effective width 420mm  
14 Productivity 0-2m/min  
15 Roll Station 18 roll steps(according to different design)  
16 Roller Diameter 80mm(depend on different design)  
17  Roller material  45# steel  
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched  
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm  
20 Overall Size 8000×1200×1500mm  
21 Total Weight 4.0T  
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set  
Guiding Platform------------------1 set  
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set  
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set  
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set  
Cutting Device--------------------1 set  
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set  
PLC Control-----------------------1 set  
Supporter Table-------------------1 set  
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table  
 
24 Package nude in the container  
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set  
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)  
 
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit  
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.  

1:How to make an order you?
 
Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK
 
2:How to go to our company?
 
Fly to Beijing airport:   By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour),then we can pick up you.
 
Fly to Tianjin Airport: then we can pick up you.
 
If any questions,you can call me mobile phone at any times:0086-15028723007
 
3:If the quality is good?
 
We have beening making and exporting the machines since from the year of 1998,not small factory or trading also with good after service.
 
4:Why your price is higher?
For example,2 kinds of apples here,2 different prices, why prices are still different?You can see the difference from the appearance directly,the cheap one some holes in the apple,it is going to fade.And make your stomach not good.The more expensive one,it is fresh,no scrath,no holes,no worm.The most important,you can if you give it to your girlfriend she will be happy!If your budget is a problem now,ok we offer you 3 standard machine with different prices and parameters.
 
 Like our machine,appearance good,the machine run well with life long tracking service.The most important little problem,running well to help you make more money!!!

Contact us if you need more details on C Purlin Roll Making Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about C Purlin Tile Forming Machine、Africa Type Aluminum Sheet Roll Forming Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Purline Forming Machine

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters